Welcome back to The Fun Spot! We have missed you! To ensure everyone’s safety as we reopen our doors we have implemented some new guidelines.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever or shortness of breath, please help keep everyone safe and visit our facility at a later date.
You are entering The Fun Spot at your own risk. The Fun Spot assumes no liability for any injury or illness that may occur during your visit.
Our Promise to You…
- Capacity will be limited to allow for social distancing.
- Our facility and attractions will comply with all CDC and Department of Health guidance regarding hygiene, disinfection and cleaning procedures.
- We have installed MERV 13 air filters and increased fresh air intake in all of our HVAC units.
- Our employees will be trained in safe sanitizing procedures for cleaning the building and food handling.
- All of our employees will pass a temperature check and health survey prior to each work shift.
- All staff members will be wearing masks.
- Hand Sanitizing stations have been placed throughout our facility and are available to guests and employees.
- We have installed plastic shields at all point of sale locations throughout our facility.
- Our tables have been repositioned to maintain social distancing.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing the bathrooms, all common areas and high traffic areas of our facility throughout the day.
- We are doing our best to create a SAFE, Fun filled atmosphere for you!
Your Promise to Us…
- You agree to follow social distancing guidelines that have been put in place by us and New York State to protect you, other guests and our employees.
- Social distancing signage will direct guests where to purchase tickets and enter attractions.
- For everyone’s safety, you must use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- You agree to wear a mask while inside any of our buildings (except when seated at a table and eating / drinking).
- You agree to a temperature check upon entrance to our indoor attractions (which will not be recorded).
- To ensure you remain 6′ socially distant from other individuals at all times.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever or shortness of breath, please help keep everyone safe and visit our facility at a later date.
Below are specific safety guidelines for our attractions:
Roller Skating, Playground, Laser Tag, Ninja Challenge and Virtual Reality Experience
- Masks must be worn at all times while you are inside the Fun Spot Building (except when seated at a table and eating / drinking).
- Socks must be worn with our rental skates and on the playground. We sell them, if you forgot yours.
- Skate mates are still available to use for free. When you are finished please return it to us so we can sanitize it for the next guest.
- We have hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility. Please use them frequently!
- Only 2 people are allowed in the restroom at one time.
- Games on the skating floor will be limited in order to maintain social distancing.
- Your child must sanitize their hands before entering the playground and wear a mask at all times inside.
- We will require everyone to temporarily leave the playground when we are sanitizing it.
- Laser Tag games are limited to 12 players at a time.
- You must use hand sanitizer before using the Ninja Challenge Course. It will also be sanitized throughout the day with a safe, non toxic disinfectant solution.
- The Virtual Reality Experience Headsets are disinfected after each use. Disposable Face Shields are also available upon request.
- You must wear a mask when in the golf course clubhouse
- Follow the designated signage to enter and exit the golf clubhouse.
- While waiting to golf, please remain at least 6 feet apart from other guests.
- Only ONE group on any hole at a time.
- After you have finished playing, please return your clubs to the golf attendant in the clubhouse to be sanitized before the next use.
- Golf balls will be collected and sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- You must wear a mask when inside the pit building, both before and after the ride and if we need to assist you during the ride on the track.
- Follow the designated signage to enter and exit the pit building.
- While waiting in line, please remain at least 6 feet apart from other guests.
- You must use Hand Sanitizer before entering your go kart and it is available to you after the ride.
- The Go Karts are sanitized throughout the day with a safe, non toxic disinfectant solution.