Masks are not required, but the CDC still recommends them for unvaccinated people indoors. We have conveniently located hand sanitizer stations and cleaning supplies throughout the facility.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever or shortness of breath, please help keep everyone safe and visit our facility at a later date.
You are entering The Fun Spot at your own risk. The Fun Spot assumes no liability for any injury or illness that may occur during your visit.
Our Promise to You…
- Our facility and attractions will comply with all CDC and Department of Health guidance regarding hygiene, disinfection and cleaning procedures.
- We have installed MERV 13 air filters and increased fresh air intake in all of our HVAC units.
- Our employees will be trained in safe sanitizing procedures for cleaning the building and food handling.
- All of our employees will pass a temperature check and health survey prior to each work shift.
- Hand Sanitizing stations and cleaning supplies have been placed throughout our facility and are available to guests and employees.
- We have installed plastic shields at all point of sale locations throughout our facility.
- Our tables have been repositioned to maintain social distancing.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing the bathrooms, all common areas and high traffic areas of our facility throughout the day.
- We are doing our best to create a SAFE, Fun filled atmosphere for you!
Your Promise to Us…
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever or shortness of breath, please help keep everyone safe and visit our facility at a later date.
Below are specific safety guidelines for our attractions:
Roller Skating, Playground, Laser Tag, Ninja Challenge and Virtual Reality Experience
- Socks must be worn with our rental skates and on the playground. We sell them, if you forgot yours.
- Skate mates are still available to use for free. When you are finished please return it to us so we can sanitize it for the next guest.
- We have hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility. Please use them frequently.
- The Virtual Reality Experience Headsets are disinfected after each use. Disposable Face Shields are also available upon request.
- Only ONE group on any hole at a time.
- After you have finished playing, please return your clubs to the golf attendant in the clubhouse to be sanitized before the next use.
- Golf balls will be collected and sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Hand Sanitizer is available after your ride.